Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter memory makers

I spent this Easter Sunday with the family that I have considered my family for the past 15 years, and spent the past 13-14 Easter's with. So much felt the same, yet so much felt different. The main people my mother and father-in-law remained the same towards me. Some of the other family members were standoffish and barely spoke to me. It was strange and a little sad to think that next Easter my girls would be with this family but I would not be there with them. This was my choice yes, but not an easy one to swallow... I want to be with my girls on Easter too. I know how important Easter is to my mother-in-law and how much the girls love going to Nana's for Easter. So, I asked that they be able to spend every Easter with their dad and Nana and Papa. I will have to remind myself of this next Easter when I am missing them...but it will be worth it knowing that the girls are making memories with Nana and Papa. What a wonderful blessing grandparents are...

Wishing you a Happy Easter and memory making moments too.


No comments:

Post a Comment