Monday, April 2, 2012

My promises for my new beginning

Today, was scary, sad, bright and hopeful all wrapped up in one for me. Today, signifies a new beginning on this journey for me and my girls. Today, I signed divorce papers to end my 12 year marriage. Today-I begin to let go of my past, today-I begin to live my tomorrow, today-I begin to embrace my now. Letting go of the past feels right, yet is sometimes hard to do, I made a promise to myself to do my best. I made a promise to myself to never talk poorly about my girls father. I promise to do my best, I am human and have to admit it may be difficult at times. I made a promise to myself to forgive--all involved--this can only make me a better person. I promise to love and respect my family--which will always include my ex-husband..as we will always co-parent.

My future is bright and hopeful.

Here is to promises, bright futures, and forgiven pasts.





No comments:

Post a Comment