Thursday, April 12, 2012

Thankful!

I have so many things to be thankful for today.

1. My bestest buddy Amos does not appear to have Diabetes or any other ailment that is causing him to lose weight. Guess, it is just old age and me not feeding him enough. I get to make up for it now and oh he will be so happy about that.














2. I no longer have any mutual debt with my soon to be ex-husband. I am so very thankful to have been able to sell our home, leaving us only with cash to split and no mortgage debt. (I realized today that our sell of our home in Jan. was a really good thing in multiple ways)
3. Beautiful rainfall today.
4. Two beautiful and healthy daughters.
5. A warm home.
6. Food to eat.
7. Family that loves me.
8. Taking a nice hot shower.
9. A car that runs.
10. The ability to work any negative thoughts that may come my way.

What are you thankful for today? I bet if you took some time, you could find some things to be thankful about too. It feels much better than thinking about all the negative crap happening in our lives...we could find a lot of that too. I am choosing to look on the bright side, love my journey and where it may take me.

To my Amos, thank you for being my unconditional friend. For always meeting me at the door, tail waging, ready to give me kisses. You are the best and I love you. Thank You!

No comments:

Post a Comment